Logo

Leaderboard

Saturday, March 03, 2012

Steroids and similar, eh, "DRUGS"!



Hello my dear readers! I hope everyone is doing good :)

So my thought process has landed me back on my desiccator and before my thoughts go into air, let me write them down! LOL!



Back to being talking about drugs, would I be called a peddler just because I am talking about them again? Ah! Grow up! :P

I had posted an article on drugs sometime ago(Am I posting one post per month? Strange, but I didn't want to do that, it's just a coincidence, oh back to conversation!). Knowing the increasing impacts of drugs on the current generation(guess what? I am also the current generation, though too far away from drugs and similar $#it, oops! pardon that one), I was thinking to talk more about it.

I am a college student and being in touch with people from all types of backgrounds. I know people who are good, people who are almost 'hermits'(not indulging in any of the crappy-materialistic act), and those who are bad, worse and WORST!

Anyways, we know why steroids are harmful(I mean, I guess you all know that, right? O_O) The doctors don't prescribe steroids easily to the patients either. The problem being their addicting nature. What's addiction? When we do something for quite sometime and our mind and body start getting conditioned to it, we are unable to give that thing up. In simple words, such a state is called addiction.

Seeing the current scenario of the world and especially the students(one of the most vulnerable section of the people, vulnerable to addiction of various things). I titled this post as "Steroids and similar, eh, "DRUGS"!" because I couldn't broadly use the words in my post header. I would like to say that what I am gonna write further, might not be liked by many, but well, it's my desiccator, and that's what it is for, to not to let my thoughts die out without being conveyed!

I would say, not only the Steroids are such addicting drugs, but most of the habits today;s individuals being indulging into are similar to this addiction, and can thus be classified under "drugs" only. I actually wanted to talk about them, that's why I titled the post that.

You know what? I was intending to post this one on 29th February, but I didn't do that. When I was at college listening to my classmates' conversations made me to do a little observation before posting it. How did I perform the observation? Well, you guys know of my other blog, Blog de Toxifier, right? If you guys noticed, I made a post on it about Grand Theft Auto series. Now stop giving me that high-brow look! Let me finish first! >_< So what did I do was, add some provocative images to my post. I never do that, I hate vulgarity! Even when I knew this could affect my blog's reputation, I did that. I observed a jump in my daily visitor count(For the first time I didn't like my visitor count going up :/) and apart from that, my classmates who never saw my blog, I saw them browsing it, and reading the article so keenly! And when I asked them how is that happening? They said, "Dude those chics you used on your blog are amazing!" I was so embarrassed. I never thought that this could be comments of my "friends". I didn't want to post such things on my blog, but I did it just to see the impact. I have removed the pics(hey! I had post nothing of the sort of "18+", it was just a bit provocative, not nudity! >_<)

Anyways, my observations landed me to say that, "Yes! These drugs are strangling the current generation". What these drugs are? Just those Marijuana, or Cocaine, or Steroids? No! The ones I am talking of, are more deadly! How? Oh well! I tried, but I couldn't use those words on my blog, I am just not gonna use them.


I guess I need to take a pause on this one here only. I couldn't write any further on this. But yes, my observation showed me, "these other drugs" have got in their clutches the fortunes of the youngsters, more badly than those chemicals.


Thanks for reading, and sorry for not completing! :/

1 comment:

  1. postingan yang menarik tentang Steroids and similar, eh, "DRUGS"!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?! Feel free, be clean! ^_^