Logo

Leaderboard

Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Hello it is!

Hey all!
I don't know why, but whenever I start a blog, I always post a welcome message for my readers, even when I am not sure of how many of them actually read it. Uh! Strange, isn't it?! o_O Well seems to be. But still I am doing it, maybe thinking that in case somebody actually read my blog! haha! er, I don't know! LOL!
Anyways, here I, Bhanu Gupta, aka Dя Toxifier, welcomes you to my blog, which actually is a blog this time! LOL!
I gave it the name Desiccator. Why? Well a small reason I have given out already in the description of the blog, though I would like to give a detailed one. Will be back with one real soon.
Until then, always remember, speak out, don't let your thoughts die out, maybe they are not heard by anyone, but maybe they have the potential to change the world! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?! Feel free, be clean! ^_^