Logo

Leaderboard

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Why Desiccator?




So finally, the big question to be answered, after all, why did I choose - "Desiccator" as the name of my blog? What is the significance? Why was it so appealing that I made this blog with that name? Take it easy, the answers are comin' up! :)

Desiccator, as you people might be knowing, is a laboratory equipment, used mostly in the Chemistry labs, to prevent the deliquescence of the material because of the moisture present in the air. Deliquiescence means dissolving of the substance by absorbing the moisture from air.
The question that now arises is that, Why have I used it as my blog's name?!

Well, you can consider ourselves as table or any platform, on which the thoughts are kept, similar to a substance that is deliquescent. Now the thoughts of other people who are more powerful than us, their influence, the fear associated with slander/disgrace that may be caused if we put forward our viewpoint, etc. can be considered as the moisture.

Now this moisture is responsible for more than 99.999999% of the times for the deliquescence of our thoughts, which makes our thought to die away, and hence creating a negative impact on our mindset, which may sometimes, render us to a situation of lack of self-confidence!

Preventing this is not that difficult as it may seem. Its okay if you are scared of something, everybody is scared of something or other, but you will be a winner only if you can fight your fear, and even if you are scared, you try to move on. So, what can be done now? We can talk to someone who we think would not make fun of us, and that way we would be able to say what's there in our mind, or else, if such a person is non-existent, then of course, we all have that Silica polished on one side, in front of which we stand for hours grooming ourselves, ahem! ahem! , I am talking about the mirror! LOL! Else here is another method, blogging. now that's what I am doing.

I may not be updating this blog daily, but I will be updating whenever I think that there is something in my mind that is worth sharing with the world. I don't even know if there would be a single person reading all this, but atleast, my thought didn't die, atleast I was able to speak it out, and that would give me the confidence to keep goin' on, and think better! :)

So in case you are reading all this, and want to speak up, feel free to share your thought here. Don't feel shy or embarrassed, I will try and share your thought with all my readers(if any), by making it a post just like this one. And I would be looking forward to speak here soon.

Until then, always remember, speak out, don't let your thoughts die out, maybe they are not heard by anyone, but maybe they have the potential to change the world! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?! Feel free, be clean! ^_^